Sunday, November 23, 2008

Job Postings

Well it's been awhile since I have posted lately. So I have decided to use my blog for a job board too. As you may or may not know The hurricanes ravished the gulf, damaging or destroying rigs and platform. My platform was not destroyed but it was badly damaged, to the extent that I have not been back to work. I spend my time doing other things, and trust me I keep busy, but I can't wait to be back out in the gulf. So frequently I will put up job listings of different types of offshore work that I know is available in my area and other areas. So here is the first list.
Baker Hughes --They have many entry level jobs
Expro -- Website shows limited listings but Lafayette has openings 337-837-3355
Nabors -- Website shows no listings but sign in Lafayette shows openings 337-359-3300
Sclumberger -- website shows limited listings
Rigzone -- great website to fine job listings
Perf-O-Log - Local Number is 337-560-5225
J-W Operating
Superior Energy Services Entry level Job available atLINK
Pratt well Service
Energy Crane
Stratograph 337-232-5510 Mud Logging
QCP-QPM-Quality
Delmar Mooring Always has openings in Lafayette LA
SeaQuest Diving
PetroQuip-- experienced machinist only 337-839-2587

No comments: