Saturday, September 18, 2010

Still Oil

No matter what they say you have to see it first hand. Working out in the West Delta field the last couple of weeks I have had time to see the BP oilspill first hand. Although 5 months ago now there is still oil in the water. Now I support BP's efforts, but I know for a fact there is still oil on the surface of the water. I saw it just the other day, not just a small sheen, but not thousands of gallons either. But there is still oil in the water and the skimmers should be out still picking it up. Work wise for me though we are busy as hell. The government is scared and wants all the old wells that have been shut in for years plugged. And that equals work for myself and other P&A companies. Looking to get into the oilfield? It's still a good time.

1 comment:

kent jobs said...

I don’t know about offshore jobs. But after reading this post I know more about it. It’s very useful to me. Thanks for sharing